Top Social

paper goodies and family life

DM 15, Plans

|
I've really put some thought into this year's December Memories album, taking into consideration things I loved in the past, things that didn't work so great, and reality.  Reality is this:  I want this year's album to have more detail on the pages, which means I need to do less pages.  As of now here is my plan:

  • Days 1-25 only
  • One page per day
  • Use 6x4 cards as inserts
  • Use photos as inserts
  • See-through and Fused pockets
  • No 6x8 pages 
While this is my plan, I'm open to plans changing based on need/daily life/events attended.  The best piece of advice I can offer anyone who does a December Memories Album is to keep an open mind and remain flexible.  Otherwise you can end up very frustrated!

I spent a lovely Sunday afternoon with two of my creative (and very dear) friends and worked out some of my process for this album, finalizing my plan and coming up with the number cards to designate the days.  I like one aspect of continuity in my mini albums so this year the number cards are all the same.  I used the Pink Paislee red foil numbers, Simple Stories word stickers and Paislee Press for Gossamer Blue exclusive word stickers.

I cut down 6 sheets of the 6x8 Gossamer Blue papers to 3x4, then adhered the foil numbers and different stickers to the cards.  




My favorite cards are the most simple; just the numbers and a single sticker!  I especially love the stickers stapled with my Tiny Attacher.



So that's my plans in a nutshell!  Can't believe December first is next week already; not to brag, but I'm already done with my Christmas shopping ;)

Share your plans for December Memories, and make sure you keep checking in on the DM class if you enrolled (and you still can enroll!).  Beshka and friends really put together a tips-packed class with tons of ideas to scraplift.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9