Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Is May the craziest month ever for you, too?

|
So, it seems like everyone and their uncle graduated this May.  Fortunately for me, Gossamer Blue had just the perfect kits this month for all those grads!

I used the GB kits to create 3 graduation cards and a birthday card.  Here's the grad cards:

 This was for my nephew Kale's 8th grade promotion.  Back in my day, they called it 8th grade graduation!  Why the change?  These things puzzle me :)  I used Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler for this card.

I created this for my darling Manny (my nephew Brant, or as Miss Q says, "Brrrrr.")  He graduated high school (waaahhh!), but will be attending college in the city I live in so that's a bonus, right?  Can't believe that chubby faced baby grew up already.  I used Simon Says Stamps You stamp set--it's a must-have, by the way.

This was created for my sister's nephew (by marriage).  Austin has joined the military and I thought he would appreciate the sentiment on this Simple Stories Urban Traveler card, along with the map.  I used Lawn Fawn's So Much to Say stamps for the congrats.

This card was created for my husband's nephew--he just turned 13.  That kid dreams of visiting Russia (!?!?!) of all places.  He's definitely into doing all sorts of boy things and adventures and camping and whatever else 13 year old boys do.  He's not into fancy, so I stamped and fussy cut the star, then layered it over the circle sentiment.  These stamps came from Paper Trey Ink (sorry, can't find the set to link!).

Last, I made this basic grad card for my husband's co-worker, who just completed his degree.  I did some Versamark stamping of the Lawn Fawn grad cap (So Much to Say), then used clear embossing powder.  I used some gold glitter paper and gold Zing to highlight the sentiment from Paper Smooches Simply Said set.

 So, that's my May so far!  Ready for things to slow down a bit, but I'm doing a garage sale in just over a week, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, then going on a girl trip to visit a very dear friend.  It will be my first time leaving Miss Q overnight and I'm already devastated.  I hope I handle it ok....a 7 hour drive to have a crappy time just doesn't sound like fun, does it?


2 comments on "Is May the craziest month ever for you, too?"
  1. Love the cards! I am always trying to make cute cards, but I never like them. :( You rocked it, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I love making cards....I struggled so much at first and then suddenly...IT CLICKED. Thanks for commenting!!!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9