Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Playing House

|
Stamp, fussy cut, stamp, fussy cut, stamp, fussy cut......

It's worth it when you get an awesome look on your page!

I used the Cute Girl stamp set included in the September Bits & Pieces kit from Gossamer Blue, along with some items from the Main Add-on and Main Kit (MK is sold out).

I started my page by cutting a strip of the black scallop paper and sewing it to the pink paper to use as the basis of my page.  Next I stamped a ton of those little houses on 6x6 papers from the Bits & Pieces kit, fussy cutting them and adhering them in rows on the background.  I stitched through each row with gold thread.


To mat my photo I used the black & white houndstooth pattern plus a doily from my stash.

I sewed through my Thickers title as well as some small word stickers from the Cute Girl line.



I added in a few more stickers and chipboard stickers to embellish, finishing the page with the gold foil word at the top of the layout and some splatters of black and white spray inks.


Stay fab!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9