Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Good Stuff

|
As you may have heard, Gossamer Blue debuted a brand new, all exclusive, planner kit!  This stuff is great quality, the February kits are perfect for getting all your lovey dovey stuff in the planner OR put it on a layout!


I made this page with the Main Kit, Life Pages Kit and the Planner Kit, can you believe it?  The patterned paper is from the GB exclusives in the Planner Kit.  I die!


Everything on this page is GB exclusive stuff except for the sequin die cuts and number stickers, which are from Fancy Pants.  Isn't this stuff gorgeous!


I'm using the Planner Kit papers for my traveler's notebook and they need just a bit of trimming to fit, which leaves me with some awesome strips to use as embellishments.


Of course I added some stitching (slightly obsessed!).


This was the first photo I took this year, so I had to document it.

Check out the GB Planner Kit, I think you'll find they are super fresh and perfect for all your paper crafts :)

Get on it,
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9