Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | So Many Kisses

|
One of my favorite things to do is mix two patterned papers as my background.  The diagonal red stripe paper really drew me in, but on it's own it was too much red.  I decided to break up the pattern with the ledger style paper, and add in one of the super fun Life Pages cards.


I trimmed down the LP card to be the same size as my photo (a bit smaller than 4x6), then machine stitched around the perimeter of the card.


I tucked fussy cut flowers behind a chipboard circle, then added in a few other embellishments found in the July Main and Life Pages kits.


Tons of chipboard, alpha's and stickers are included in the title and top half of the page.


Those kisses from my girl sure did make me laugh.  She's such a silly :)

Kisses and laughter, the best combo!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9