Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Summer Toes

|
I used the Felicity Jane June kit to create this mixed media page.


I started with clear gesso and used my favorite Shimmerz sprays to add a light wash of color on the background paper.


This was the last layout I made with the June kit, so I had scraps to work with.  I used lots of little bits of papers behind the photo, along with some of the life pages cards.


So many cute little die cut bits in these kits!  I like to scatter things around for a whimsical feel.  I used grey ink to stamp some of the icons as well.




I mixed a die cut with the alpha stickers for the title, and added another die cut right on the photo to tie in the yellow in the background.

Sparkle, baby.
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9