Top Social

paper goodies and family life

A Discovery

|
I was surfing the interwebs late into the night and stumbled on the Avery Elle website.  I have purchased several Avery Elle stamps from Simon Says Stamp and LOVE THEM, but never realized you could download cuts for your Silhouette that match the adorable stamps perfectly!  There is nothing more annoying to me than fussy cutting your stamped images, so who's got a big grin and a whole slew of new cut files?  THIS GIRL!  Another bonus?  Simon Says Stamp has this stamp set on sale half price today only!!!

I went ahead and purchased several stamp sets, downloaded the pdf cuts and found the pdf's for the sets I already own.  I can't wait until I have a few hours to spend in my craft room to get busy cutting and stamping.

Go check out Avery Elle and get yourself some awesome stamps and cuts, you'll be so thrilled with all the time you save yourself from fussy cutting!!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9