Top Social

paper goodies and family life

GB Pinterest Challenge

|
I am an avid follower of Just Em and love that she is on the design team for Gossamer Blue.  I really liked her Pinterest inspired challenge this month and decided to play along with a layout of my gorgeous niece's first Prom.



The challenge stated you could use gold glitter or a combo of the colors Just Em found as inspiration on Pinterest.  I decided to go with the gold glitter from the Color Kit Add-on.  I cut the AC glitter paper into tiny confetti-ish strips, stamped gold ink with Studio Calico cloud stamps, used gold thickers and also a piece of the gold glitter cardstock to back the bottom pic.  Throw in some banners and a bow, a doily and Maggie Holmes mini clothes pin + Stickles, and you've got the All About Gold layout :)  My niece Shelby's prom dress had a gold glitter bust, she wore a gold glitter headband and flower in her hair, plus some pretty awesome gold glitter heels.  I took the pics of her getting hair and make up done, but family members took the other pictures.  Shelby text me the other photos and I printed on my AWESOME Canon Selphy printer.  I absolutely LOVE that printer.  Best. Investment. Ever.
4 comments on "GB Pinterest Challenge"
  1. Yay!!! This is awesome! Love the confetti strips! :) Thanks for playing along!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast doing this page, great challenge!!!

      Delete
  2. Great page! Love the confetti, too! and all the fun touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally enjoyed doing this page.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9