Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Fab 5

|
I was able to bust out 5, count'em 5 layouts with the June Gossamer Blue kits!
Let's get to it...
Chicken Feet

 Amazing Quinn Starring in Her First Summer

 Fun

 Dear Grandma

Feeling the Love Love Love
June 13 GB Sketch Challenge
And just totally realized I mis-spelled nieces.  HOW EMBARRASSING.

Life is crazy busy right now, and some days I feel like I'm not even doing that much.  Time is just sliding through my fingers...

I hope to play along this month with Emily's Pinterest Challenge on the GB blog as well.  There just aren't enough hours in the day!  I did complete my May P12 layout, but just didn't get photos taken....but I promise I did it.  Cross my heart :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9