Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Project 12: 4

|
It took a bit but I finally got my April Project 12 layout completed.  I used the April Life Pages Kits from Gossamer Blue, with a few extra's I saved from the March Kits (sold out).


The Easter banner and wood veneer peeps are Gossamer Blue exclusives from the March Life Pages kits.  Aren't they adorable?  Everything else used came from the April Kits (some are still available!). The JUMP photo really is me making a feeble attempt at running and jumping when I was out for a walk with friends, haha!  My friend Rebekah at Life Of B took the photo (you should read her blog, she takes amazing pics!).  The swinging photos are in one of 2 extra inserts for April.  I've been digging the inserts lately!



The girly spent some time with Nana and Grampy this month, and she got to be in a parade!  Doesn't she look like a little Laura Ingalls Wilder in that pioneer dress?  We also had some beautiful blooms in the backyard in April.  Unfortunately, now it looks like a hot mess out back, but it was pretty for a little bit.  I started a new crafty thing called Pocket Letters in April (read more HERE) and I'm totally addicted.


The inserts are 4x4 pockets from Becky Higgins.  I kind of love that size.


The hubs and I checked out a record pressing plant this month--he loves vinyl.


This is an 8.5x11 page protector that I trimmed down so I could include Easter cards and some letter's from my sweet Manny (my nephew who joined the military).  

I'm still enjoying this project immensely; I like adding the date to my photos using a Shimelle date stamp and StazOn ink, and then a few words about what happened during the month.  I think adding smaller inserts is a perfect solution for me, plus I like the variety in my album.  Because I do my pocket pages monthly instead of weekly, I have plenty of room in my album to add in ephemera, letters, cards, extra photos--just about anything--to finish my monthly story.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9