Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue May Blog Hop

|


Thanks for hopping along to my blog with the Gossamer Blue blog hop!  I am sharing one of my favorite layouts from the May kits, plus a little extra project I completed.

The Maggie Holmes die cuts in the Main Add-on #2 just spoke to me... I remembered this photo from a zoo trip last year and had to use the giraffe die cut!  I also used the Bits and Pieces kit on this page.


The Maggie Holmes ephemera pack has some amazing die cut words.

And there were tons of bits in the Fancy Pants Designs ephemera as well.  I think the "splendiferous" definition worked perfect next to the giraffe.

I really liked the wood heart frame from the Main Add-on #2 and thought it would be cute as part of Miss Q's room decor.





I rarely make room decor and thought this would be a simple project--and it was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!  I'm totally going to attempt another project like this in the near future.

In case you encounter a broken link during the hop, head back to Gossamer Blue or refer to the list below.  Thanks for stopping by and head on to my favorite Aussie, Joy Taylor, by clicking HERE.


Annabell O'Malley
Beshka Kueser
Brenda Weaver
Caylee Greyvenstien
Cindy Liebel
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
Eunyoung Lee
Heather Leopard
Jill Keller  <------THAT'S ME!
Joy Taylor   <------GO HERE NEXT!
Katie Ehmann
Laura Rahel Crosby
Tara Anderson

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9