Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Pages, just because

|
I have not 1, not 2 but THREE lovely Carta Bella Paper projects to share today!  First up is a photo from my wedding, when the hubs and his band did a special performance just for little 'ol me :)


I used the Rustic Elegance kit for this page, punching confetti bits with a EK Success punch and adhering them down here and there on the page.  Major glue fingers and I stuck to everything for a minute, but worth it for the fun look on the page.  I added a few gold paper clips from my stash to give the page a bit more edge.  Apologies for blowing out a few of the stickers in the photo, I messed with my camera settings and can't get them back the way I would like.

Next up is sweet Liam!  My friend Rebekah (please read her blog HERE) hosted a playdate this past winter and I caught this moment when Liam was watching out the big picture window.  I used a Silhouette file and took out some of the cut lines to get the page background the way I wanted.  I used papers from the Boy Oh Boy collection and sequins from my stash along with an Ali Edwards cut file for the title.


Last is a page featuring the girly and her hatred of birthday cake!  Ok, she doesn't hate cake, but she hates cake tipping over in her lap!


Love these photos by Tracy Perrett!  I had to include a Bella Blvd feather to mimic Miss Q's fancy headband, and what birthday page isn't complete without sequins?!?!?  The papers are from the precious Baby Mine collection.  The pat-a-cake card fit perfectly with the photos and I used Silhouette files for the 1 circle and scallop and turned it into a rosette ribbon by notching the ends of some scraps.  Another Silhouette file was used for the title, off set with gray card stock.

These are photos I've had ready for scrapping for a while, but was waiting for the right papers to come along :)

Keep on keepin' on, friends!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9