Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Little One

|
Here's to the weekend!  It's Friday and I am going to be a busy little bee doing lots of crafty stuff this weekend, mainly prepping material and working on DT assignments.  Believe me, it feels like the opposite of work when I'm doing my awesome job.

This little lovey is my girly...she made a tea party for us by the front door when she was about 18 months old.  Isn't she precious?  Sigh....... The Crate Paper house pattern paper in the September kits was the perfect backdrop to the photo.  I've been on an angle kick lately, just to change it up on my pages a little, and I've also been simplifying a bit; I'm still using layers and creating depth and all the things I love, but I'm trying to scale back just a bit so my pages have a little more of a clean feel to them.


I used the September Main Kit, Main Add-on and Life Pages Add-on #3.  Isn't that little bear head by Crate Paper so sweet?

Get Busy!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9