Top Social

paper goodies and family life

This is a really big deal.

|
I've been hard at work on a project that is so HUGE, so EXCITING and so FABULOUS it's been killing me to not speak a word about it!  Eeeeek!

But now I can.  The day is here my friends, and I can sing it from the mountain tops!


I'M TEACHING A CLASS AT GOSSAMER BLUE!  I chose four women who are so crazy-talented to contribute:  Emily Spahn, Heather Conklin, Monika Wright and Sabrina Alery, and believe me, your socks are about to be knocked straight off.

I hope you will enroll in my Delight in the Details class HERE.  Enrollment includes the class stamp set (while supplies last), a 4x6 set designed by the adorable and perfect Peppermint at One Little Bird.  



Preparing this class has been a labor of love, but ya know what?  I have loved every. single. second. Nicole has been amazing as the class coordinator for Gossamer Blue, cheering me on every step of the way.  So thrilled to have been given this opportunity from Lori and everyone involved with Gossamer Blue.

Enrollment is open and there is a separate class kit for sale HERE.  Can't wait to see you in the Gossamer Blue classroom!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9