Top Social

paper goodies and family life

AWDML Believe

|
Hello and Happy Tuesday!  This is my first Christmas project of the season and I have to say that I rather enjoyed getting into the Christmas spirit! Using the Dear Santa Line from Photo Play Paper did make getting into the holidays really easy.  Now there is something you need to know about me... I am a recovered grinch.  That's right, Christmas used to make me grumpy.  But having a kiddo sure changes that and fast!  I'll share more on my reformed ways and appreciation for Christmas in the future, but in the meantime, read the how-to and see the project list for this Christmas layout HERE.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9