Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Project 12 September

|
I finally finished my Life Pages for September.  Finally.  I started these pages at Craft Night with my girlfriends and then ran out of steam when doing the insert.  But now it's done and while I'm still in the mood, I'll go ahead and work on the October pages.

Here's the left and right sides, featuring September Life Pages kits from Gossamer Blue:



My mama's birthday, lots of sunglasses selfies and tiny moments with my girly.

The insert is all about our visit to an awesome pumpkin patch.  I used October kits for a pumpkin theme.  That LP card with Veni Vedi Amavi was probably my favorite in the October LP kits.  The sequins are from the September kits.



I didn't do as much embellishing on the photos for the insert because a)  I wanted to get this done and b)  the photos are pretty self-explanatory :)

That's a wrap for September P12!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9