Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue My Precious Girl

|
This layout just touches my heart.

The stamps in the Gossamer Blue June Life Pages kit are so lovely, and there's two little border stamps that just speak to me.  I love this little leaf border, it's so dainty and precious.


I started this page with the Hello Sunshine Life Pages card and built from there, using only cards from the kit instead of papers.


There are some awesome Pinkfresh Studois die cuts this month, they add a bit of quirkiness to my pretty page.


The navy is so fresh, I love pink and navy together!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9