Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Hip Kit Club Smile

|
 Hey, it's Sunday evening and I'm blogging?  Who am I?  haha!  When you've knocked out some layouts in the past week like I have, you want to share'em!  This one was made for the Weekly Challenge on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page.


The sketch challenge included shapes going across the page from the bottom left to top right, with the title and a banner below the photo.  It's such a great sketch, why change it too much?


Lots of beautiful Shimmerz sprays for my background, and I incorporated items from the May and June scrapbook kits.  I love how Hip Kit Club does smooth transitions from month to month so your leftovers are still relevant the next month.


I used two different HKC cut files from months past.  I put foam adhesive behind the title so it would really pop off the page.


Still loving those navy sequins from Jillibean Soup!

Special thanks to my fellow MOMS Club members for such a fab playdate to celebrate Mother's Day, and my sweet friend Rebekah set up the cutest little scene and took our pix!

Sending loving thoughts and healing vibes to those affected by the tragedy in Orlando; I lived in Orlando for three years and truly love that city.  More love my friends, more love.  xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9