Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Camp Life

|
Those August kits from Gossamer Blue have really rocked me!

This page is another one inspired by my friend Rebekah and her fabulous adventure this summer. Aren't her kiddo's adorable?


I started this page with a super thin layer of white gesso, then added in some Shimmerz for a bit of color.  I used this adorable cut file from The Cut Shoppe to back the photo.


I've been working so hard at killing my kits, but Gossamer Blue is so generous each month!  Even though I've made a ton of layouts this month I've still got plenty left.


This is another page using the photo overlays as an embellishment, I'm digging that coppery gold color.  The banner is adorable and I can proudly say I have used up that package!


The wood veneer happy came from my stash, but the rest of the page is all GB.

Get yer scrap on ;)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9