Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Citrus Twist Kits | Voila!

|
I fell in love with the color story from Citrus Twist July kits.

I started with a cut file from Just Nick Studio, and yes, it took a bit of time to back those squares!  But the end result makes it worth all the glue stuck to my fingers.


I have had these photos for a while, wanting something just right to showcase the pix of my girly and her Nana.  Nana always has the most amazing things to do at her house, even peanut butter sandwiches are amazing at Nana's!


I did lots of soft layers behind the photos, adding in some of the cut apart labels and teensy wood veneer exclusives from Citrus Twist.


Periwinkle puffy stickers by Pinkfresh Studio.  Wow.


A sweet and girly page to celebrate my kiddo and her Nana!

Have a sweet and lovely day!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9