Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Clique Kits | You Shine

|
I'm still loving the 9x12 size.  It seems to fit my one-photo-per-layout style.

You know, there are no rules for scrapping.  Yes, you can follow basic design principles and rule of 3's, etc.  But if you want to put 5 photos on a page, or 1 photo or none, do it.  Do your thing.

This layout is my version of doing my thing.  I have a teeny tiny pic that I had printed for another project and didn't want to trash it.  So I made it work on this page.  Using a smaller format helps those little photos not get lost.


I used several exclusive cards from Clique Kits to mat the picture, then trimmed down a 4x4 card a bit smaller and used another card to mat that as my title.  No rules ;)


A few Pinkfresh Studios puffy stickers and a wood veneer as embellishments made my page feel more balanced, to my eye.


I fussy cut this Amy Tangerine die cut paper to create some texture and excitement at the bottom of the layout.  I added Pinkfresh washi along the top of the page and then machine stitched the perimeter.


I can't sew a straight line to save my life.  And I love the wonky look my pages have because of it.

Do you, you talented thing, you :)
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9