Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | The Good Life

|
Oh, I just love the start of a new month.  A new beginning, a new day on the calendar, and GOSSAMER BLUE KITS!

Today I've got a summer layout using the fresh products from the Gossamer Blue Main Kit.  I love the big rain drops on this Shimelle paper.


I fussy cut the Q and Z from another Shimelle paper, and added in some stickers and exclusive wood veneer, sewing right through everything with my machine.  I hand cranked the needle through the wood veneer, just to be careful.




I added in "the good life" phrase and sunglasses from the Paige Evans puffy sticker pack, they are perfect for this page!

Thanks to my dear friend Sasha for always capturing the best pix of our girls!

Life IS Good!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9