Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Mom Will You Babysit Sprinkle?

|
The Gossamer Blue March Kits are a ton of alpha stickers, perfect for longer titles or adding in tons of little details.

This layout uses two of the alpha sticker sets from the Shimelle sticker book in the Main Kit.  I added the title on two of the journaling stickers to help them stand out from the background patterned paper, then I machine-stitched through them for more detail.


The background consists of two patterned papers adhered to cardstock with a branding strip covering where they intersect.  I also sewed the branding strip with my machine, then added a banner from more Shimelle stickers with even more sewing.


The photo area has more stickers and stitching, and I included a GB exclusive planner clip on the photo.


I added some journaling below the photo, which includes where Sprinkle came from and how I ended up babysitting ;)


I love those little critters on this paper!

Sending a bunch of sillies your way :)
xoxo


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9