Top Social

paper goodies and family life

A Quickie

|
I finished my four GB challenge layouts last night.  I scrapped until my eyes were crossed and when I went to bed I couldn't sleep!  Isn't that the way it works?  Here they are...

Who Are These People?

The One & Only Papa

Early Morning Moment

My What Big Eyes You Have

Today is a busy day for us, rec basketball games for a niece and some other family and friends coming by, so I'm off to run around like a mad woman for the next few hours!  Hope everyone has a super Saturday :)




2 comments on "A Quickie"
  1. Jill - these are so cute! You have some great layering going on here! I just remember you asked for some photo tips for layouts on my blog so wanted to be sure to respond. I have a sun porch so I take all of my photos there in indirect sunlight. I also use glue dots on the corners of my layouts and stick the layout to a piece of white foam board and prop it up. (I found that I have to stick the layout down or I might get bubbly edges.) I take my photos at 800 iso without a flash. I usually have to do some work in photoshop with the light levels (always minimal) and then I do a little trick to transform (straighten) the layout so it's square. I size it to about 1000 pixels and then sharpen it. It took a lot of trial and error but I have a pretty good routine down now. If you have anymore questions, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! Major help, I'm going to try some of your tips...I don't have a fancy camera, but think some of your ideas will make a big difference! You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9