Top Social

paper goodies and family life

In the Springtime

|
I missed the first day of Spring by a day or so.  But that's not stopping me from feeling inspired by all the possibilities of Spring:  flowers, sunshine, fresh color, outside play.  This is my second favorite season, a close runner-up to Fall.  I think Spring is sheer perfection; I feel hopeful and energized after the darkness that Winter can bring.  I like a slow warm-up to Summer and Spring gives me just what I need.  But Fall...she makes me feel like falling in love, which is why she will always be my favorite.

But today it's all about the delicate perfection of Spring.
My precious Miss Q, Queen of the Dirt Diggers

Daffodil in our front yard

Peanut Butter M&M's, in a favorite green Ball jar

Do you have a favorite season?  

I'm feeling very inspired by color lately; the Gossamer Blue April kits are absolutely so lovely, you can check out the Lookbook HERE.  Isn't this the perfect color scheme for Spring?






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9