Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Project 12:2

|
I finished up my Project 12 spread for February earlier this week.  I used Gossamer Blue February Life Pages kits for this layout.

This month has an 8x8 Project Life insert holding Valentine's from Miss Q's friends as well as a few notes I received from friends.  This photo shows the spread with the insert front.



This photo shows the insert back.  I used a few binder clips from an older kit to keep items in place inside the insert (how many times can I use "in" in a sentence?).


I used washi strips from Simple Stories to date and document on the photos.  Cards are Gossamer Blue exclusives.  The Love This stamp on the title card is another exclusive from Gossamer Blue.  Here's the right side up close:


And now the left:

The enamel dots are on the outside of the pockets.  I also realized I left a word out in my jounaling!

And here's the insert:

That's our February!  I'll post the March Project 12 layout in early April.

Hope your weekend is amazing!  Our weather is supposed to be very Spring-like, and the girly is turning 3!  

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9