Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Lucky

|
Hello my friends!  I'm sharing another project using the gorgeous Gossamer Blue March kits.  I created another mixed media layout using gesso, Distress products and Shimmerz products to pull my layout together.


I started with a very thin layer of gesso and then created my photo mat while that dried.  I started adding the Amy Tangerine acetate pieces and other embellishments and then added the inks and paints around them.


Those mirror hearts from Pink Paislee are so fab!  The wood veneer is from the Main kit and I painted it with both Distress stain and Shimmerz.  It's hard to pick up the sparkle from the Shimmerz on camera, but believe me it is so pretty.


I used additional alpha's to finish the title.  Love those Thickers!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9