Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Insta-Hop

|
Check out our hop on Instagram today at 2:00 pm Central by clicking HERE!

I was really excited to receive the Pink Paislee page kits by Paige Evans in the May Main Add-on and Add-on Kit #2; the idea of being able to make such a detailed page in minutes is so appealing!

For my first layout I decided to use only the heart background without the geometric overlay:


The kits come with a few punch-out embellishments like tabs or frames that coordinate beautifully; I added a few layers of Pink Paislee 6x6 papers from the Bits & Pieces kit behind the photo, along with some black spray ink and thread from my stash.




The next page is the large geometric square and it took lots of foam adhesive to pop that white overlay up, but totally worth all the snipping and cutting I did to get the pieces the right size!


Don't you love that gold acrylic exclusive "shine" from the Main Kit?  I used the embellishments included in the Pink Paislee page kit plus more 6x6 papers.  One thing I love about these kits is that I don't have to do a ton of embellishing because the background is so detailed.  I added a few exclusive acrylic hearts from the Life Pages Add-on #3 and the page was complete.



Please check out my fellow DT gals by clicking on my Instagram link HERE.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9