Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Mixed Media Monday Love This

|
Hey guys, Happy Monday!

My layout today uses the May Gossamer Blue Main Kit and the Main Add-on Kit, along with some of my fave Shimmerz products.  I started with the Pink Paislee Heart Page Kit, using Shimmerz sprays to do some mixed media on the geometric heart.  I placed the heart slightly off-center on the white background paper.


I wanted more hearts on the page so I added Dazzlerz through a stencil, starting a bit left of center and going off the right side of the layout.  I let this dry then added my photo, using the photo frame, tab, words and circle from the Page Kit to embellish.  


I love the Today stamp included in the May Main Kit.  There's extra words so you can change up the sentiment!  I added the camera chipboard from Simple Stories with black thread from my stash to get some pops of black on the page.


I also added some torn washi strips along the top and bottom edges, along with splatters of color for an additional punch.

Hope your day is lovely!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9