Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue So Happy

|
Hello!  There are two things I love about this page:  the Gossamer Blue exclusive background cut file designed by Traci Reed and the silver glitter Thickers.  The combo of the two made for such a fun layout!

I started by cutting the geometric background as large as I could on my Silhouette, then picked several of the Pink Paislee 6x6 papers from the Bits & Pieces kit to back each area.  Yes, this took a bit of time but it's super easy and worth it to get this awesome look on your layout.


I used some tissue paper from my stash along with the leftover patterned papers to mat my photo. Embellishments from the Main Kit Add-on and Life Pages #3 helped finish the page.


I had to add a bit of gesso and some Shimmerz products, just to bump up the messy factor ;)


I also fussy cut a few flowers and leaves from a 6x6 paper for additional embellishing.

Have a wonderful day!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9