Top Social

paper goodies and family life

I Treasure You

|

The Gossamer Blue November kits went live on Saturday, and with all this amazing Crate Paper stuff it's no surprise that all of the kits are sold out except for the Main Kit Add-on!  Lori at Gossamer Blue is incredibly talented when it comes to putting together a winning line up.  For this layout I used all of the CP Maggie Holmes products.  I have to say that Crate Paper is one of my favorite companies and the Maggie Holmes lines are beautiful, feminine and make my scrap-lovin' heart smile!  This photo of Q's tangly ponytail with a perfect curl at the bottom was a calling for a girly layout.  

My friend Rebekah at Living the Life of B has been helping with my layout photos, which are way harder to take than I realized at the beginning of this craft journey.  But I'm getting there, and enjoying the process.  

Happy Sunday, friends.

1 comment on "I Treasure You"
  1. :) And you are catching on quick too!! Omg love her adorable little ponytail, great layout!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9