Top Social

paper goodies and family life

November Rewind

|
The November kits are absolutely amazing this month! Such a fantastic range of colors and mix of products... for the November Rewind I knew I wanted to scrap the little over-night getaway the hubs and I took to Denver to see a favorite band play. The Basic Gray pieces offered up so many bright hues that I knew the July kits would mix perfectly.


Up first are the pieces for the November kits: Basic Gray papers, stickers, frames and feather die cuts from the Main Kit, Add-on Kit #2 and Life Pages Themed Add-on.


Next are the items from the July kits: Fancy Pants paper and flair, and Crate Paper Thickers, stickers
and paper.


The frames from Basic Gray were my whole inspiration for this page so after cutting down the map paper and gluing it down, I laid out the frames and photos.


After fussing with it a bit, I glued down the frames and photos first, then started embellishing. The Crate Paper stickers provided the geotags to highlight of few places we visited in Denver, including Denver on the map paper. I also used the Basic Gray Incredibly Awesome sticker to link a few of the main pieces together


The washi tape in the November kits is so cute, love that both rolls have multiple patterns on them!


I created my title with the July kits Thickers and sticker sheet. I love mixing fonts to create my title, and these Thickers were a must-use for the layout.


I embellished with the lovely feather die cuts from the November kits and used my Tiny Attacher on a few different spots to create more texture.

  

Thanks for reading, I hope to see your Rewinds in the gallery!
   
   



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9