Top Social

paper goodies and family life

December Memories Album Cover

|
Just a quick note to share my Gossamer Blue December Memories album cover. I really liked the look of the album when it arrived, so I knew I wasn't going to cover it or paint it. That left me with embellishing it. Embellishing covers is over-whelming to me (I have no idea why) so I went with a technique I've been doing a lot of lately:  Heat embossing!  I used Ranger gold glitter on the stag head and did two layers of embossing powder, starting with Versamark ink, then the powder, and while the first layer powder was still hot I dipped it in the powder again and heated it a second time. I glued the stag to a white doily using Multi -medium matte then decided to use a Gossamer Blue sticker from the December Memories kit. The words Be Merry Be Bright were one long sticker that I cut in half and adhered to a small tag from my stash. Another layer of Multi-medium on the back of the doily and it was done!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9