Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Kinda Cloudy

|
Happy Monday!

I created this layout for Gossamer Blue using the lovely, dreamy December Kits.


This layout came out totally different from my intentions, but it captured a moment in our life that is totally real.  Anyone who knows a 2.5-3 year old knows about the ups and downs, the curve balls, the general moodiness of life with kiddos that age.  My Q is all that plus a little extra on the side.  The Amy Tangerine sticker says, "meet me in the sunshine," and some days I wish I could say that and we would instantly be back to those sweet 9 month old times.  Instead we're in the kinda cloudy days where my girly is wanting so badly to be big and do it all herself, but not ready to deal with the outcomes of growing up.


I feel in love with stitching on pages all over again with the Amy Tangerine set in the Bits & Pieces kit this month.  The gray thread came in the kit and I used some white I already had.  A perfect example of the rough days we have sometimes as well as the gorgeous puffy white cloud kind of days too.


The layout was embellished with Teresa Collins buttons and chipboard and a few more Amy Tangerine stickers.  I'm so proud of this one, it really reflects us.

Thanks for reading and hope your week is off to a great start!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9