Top Social

paper goodies and family life

December Memories Album: Week 1

|


I have been working away like a good little Elf on my Gossamer Blue December Memories Album!

This is the cover page.  I love that GB offered up a title page that could be left as-is or embellished.  I chose to add a few sequins and plaid enamel dots.

I added a wood veneer and puffy plaid "K" on the back side of the cover page.  For Day 1 I included a 4x6 card pre-printed with "december" and the arrival of Elfie.

Day 2 consisted of a "warmth" photo (I'm using Rebekah's December Captures List for photo prompts, read about it HERE), and Miss Q having some playtime with a new friend.  I did a few see-thru pockets, one with sequins and the other with a wood veneer.

Days 3-4 share a spread, for the "festive" photo prompt I thought the pic of Barbie's legs sticking out from under the couch was kinda fun:  Barbie got a little too festive!  ha!  The "bright" prompt was of our colored Christmas lights.

Day 5 was painting ornaments with our MOMS Club friends.  The photo prompt for that day was "glitter."  Ummmm, still haven't taken that photo yet!  But that's fine, I just keep moving forward with the album and will go back and fill in as necessary.


Day 5-6.  I needed to add a photo of Q from the ornament painting, along with Elfie hanging on top of the tree.

And this is Day 6-7.  I wanted to get the photo prompt pic in the book, which for Day 6 is "quiet."  I was having some me time before bed in front of the tree.  It was so peaceful.  

That's my progress so far, I'll share my next week starting with Day 7 very soon!  I hope your December Memories album is coming together quickly, I feel like my simple embellishing approach is making it go so quick, plus the fact that I had my base pages started.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9