Top Social

paper goodies and family life

December Memories Week Two

|
I have another week done and in the book!  Woo-hoo!  Have I mentioned how much I love Gossamer Blue December Memories???  This is Year 3 for me on this project, and I believe this is the best one yet :)

Day 7

The photo prompt was Giving (I'm using Rebekah's December Captures List HERE).  The bottom pocket will probably stay like that because who doesn't love Fa La La La La in red and pink???

Days 8-9.  The photo prompt was Star but I haven't found a photo I want to use yet.  I'll go back and fill it in later.  Miss Q received a fun box of Merry Mail from her Nana and Grampy.  The prompt for day 9 is Believe, so I had to share the pic of Baby C, because we definitely believe in the magic of chubby babies!  The ampersand is stapled to a piece of transparency slipped into the pocket.  I heat embossed the back side of it.

Another Baby C pic plus Miss Q & friends at her Little Tykes class.

Day 10:  Quiet.  My bestie Shannon snapped this pic of the kids actually being quiet.  It lasted approximately 1 minute.

Day 11:  We took an All Girls Road Trip to a small town about 30 miles away.  They have a Christmas Wonderland Village.  We took a short train ride, saw about a million Christmas ornaments and Miss Q actually took her first photo with Santa!

For supper that night Quinn had candy canes, chocolate and graham crackers.  Oh well, it's Christmas!  The bottom right pocket is filled with sequins and the acrylic word Joy.

The last of our Christmas Wonderland photos and then on to Day 12.  I cut a strip of the stripe paper and used the Get Happy puffy stickers to spell Family, the prompt for that day.  I like that you can see thru the top of the 6x8 pocket to the next page.

The back of our Christmas card and a few photos for Day 13.

I finished the album cover and spine too:


Hope your December is magical so far!














Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9