Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | This Baby

|
Ohhhhhh I love my fringe scissors.  Love.  They are perfect for using up scraps of paper and making them into their own little party.

This page started with some very thin layers of white acrylic paint and then I went fringe crazy.  I cut varying widths of papers, fringed, then machine-stitched them to my page.

This style will work for just about any layout for any subject.


I added my title with the Main Kit Thickers from Gossamer Blue, right over my fringes.


The photo was adhered with foam adhesive for a bit of dimension, then I tucked in Maggie Holmes die cuts from the April Main Kit.


A few more die cuts tucked here and there with a few small embellishments from the Life Pages and Planner kits.  I left all the threads hanging, just cutting them a bit shorter for more texture.



This baby!  I miss her, but love my 5 yr old soooooooo much.
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9