Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Shimelle | Captured This

|
Cut files and hand stitching make me happy.

Even when I've been stitching on a layout for what feels like for-ev-er.


The floral file is from Paper Issues, one of the many free files you can find in their store.

I picked up the Shimelle Go Now Go line in some Gossamer Blue kits and also purchased a few items as well.

I started by cutting the florals on my Silhouette, figured out the placement and adhered them down. Next was hand-stitching with white floss around the perimeter and inside most of the cut outs.




I added several stickers and the large camera die cut, using the sentiment as my title.  Next I added a few strips of washi to the left of the photo for some balance on the layout.


I think this pink bunny is soooo cute!  Had to include him on this whimsical page.

Take note ;)
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9