Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Yay!

|
Well hello!

I have a few layouts this month that are a mix of March and April kits from Gossamer Blue.  First up is this fun Yay! layout.


Funny story:  I actually started this layout last month and completely forgot about it.  HAHA!  The cut file is from Paper Issues and I really wanted to use it with the fun paper from Shimelle's latest line.  And I guess I just forgot I had it because I went to pull out my March GB kits and there it was!


I added some embellishments from the April kits to finish up this page, including the phrase stickers and some of the chipboard.


The wood veneer has some Heidi Shine, it's an exclusive from the April Main kit.


I find the phrase stickers from Maggie Holmes work for most every layout.  Love how versatile they are.

Be Happy!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9