Top Social

paper goodies and family life

12x12 | Lovely Girl

|
I have had these Prima stamps for ages, and have barely used them.  I've got several others and I'm trying to incorporate them into my regular crafting.  It drives me nuts to have a product in my stash that I'm not utilizing.


I used Prima Tropical watercolors, the colors are sooo pretty.  I added in a bit of Heidi Shine gold as well.


I used primarily One Canoe Two for this layout, with a few die cuts and corks from my stash.


There's those Thickers I've had forever.  So happy to use them up!


And there's my muse, my Miss Q.


See the beauty.
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9