Top Social

paper goodies and family life

12x12 | Favorite Photo

|
Hey there crafty friends, I've got a new page using the June kits from Felicity Jane!

I adore white and black polka dots.  They make me incredibly happy, add in some florals and I'm done, game over, kill me now.


I was drawn to the June kits because of the gorgeous floral paper, and the colors are the perfect mix.


The scale of the die cuts and chipboard pieces are spot on.


Teeny tiny flair.  Swoon.


This is my favorite of the four pages I made with the kits before totally killing them (except a couple die cuts and 2 chipboard pieces).


Happy!

xoxo





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9