Top Social

paper goodies and family life

12x12 | You Are Capable

|
So I've kind of fallen in love.

With sanding and spray painting.


My mother's day was spent sanding and painting a few odds and ends.  I took this photo while waiting for paint to dry.


I started with dry brushing white acrylic paint, then added in some Shimmerz.  Next came all those One Canoe Two butterfly rub-ons.


I have been wanting to kill this collection as I just had some odds and ends left.  This layout just about got me there.


I also added in some cork from my stash.  The majority of these items came from an older Gossamer Blue kit.


Thanks to Tim Holtz for having the perfect words in his sticker book.

Enjoy it all.
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9