Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Getaway

|
This layout is about the time my girly and I had the most delicious breakfast in bed.  Apologies in advance for the crazy puffy eyes in the photo ;)  This is how the mama looks when she has to share a bed with her kiddo and husband.  HA!

I used the Gossamer Blue June Main Kit to create this page, starting with the awesome ticket paper that I cut into strips and sewed to my background paper.


I used a few other Main Kit papers to mat the photo, then added the large die cut right on my photo for the title.


I left the right 1/3 of the layout as white space, keeping the chipboard and die cut embellishments above and below the photo area.  Doing this keeps all the embellishments going in the same direction so to speak, from top to bottom of the page.



I love the rubber embellishments in the June kits, that little heart is just adorable.


We went to our first-ever PBR event on this trip, and it was AWESOME.  Look for some cute cowboy photos to be documented soon!

Good stuff,
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9