Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Crate Paper | Hello Snow

|
I'm not someone who purchases "themed" products so much, I like things that I consider neutrals that can be used in a variety of ways.  But Crate Paper seems to always have some kind of winter line that sucks me right in.

The only bad thing?  It sucked everyone else in as well.  I couldn't get many of the embellishments for the Snow & Cocoa line, so I had to make it work!

The day I took these photos the natural lighting was really golden and warm, so the editing was a bit difficult.


I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe as the main element of my page, backing it with a patterned paper and then hand-stitching the interior of the cut to make it pop.

I had to fussy cut some elements to embellish, since this line is sold it everywhere.


 I'm super happy with the end result though!


Bundle up!
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9