Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Clique Kits | Sketch Challenge

|
Hey friends!  I'm guesting for Clique Kits this month, and I would love it if you would play along with their sketch challenge!

Here's the sketch for December:


And my take on the sketch:


I used the adorable heart paper from Bella Blvd as my background, then trimmed down a CK exclusive card from 4x6 to 4x4, added another 4x4 card and then trimmed out a 4x4 piece of the Illustrated Faith acetate.  I stitched down the middle and across the middle with silver thread, similar to the main diamond shape in the sketch.


I used circle punches on the Pink Paislee Moonstruck paper in the kit, and added a Jillibean Soup veneer.


I layered the photo over folded up tissue paper then added exclusive die cuts to embellish.  The title is also machine-stitched to the layout.

Head over to the Clique Kits Blog to see how the creative team used the sketch!  And watch for more projects from me this month using this gorgeous December kit!

Live colorfully,
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9