Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | November Beauty

|
Special thanks to Rebekah for these amazing photos.  They are from last year and I'm still working my way through all of them, they are too special to not scrap every single photo.


I die cut 3 large feathers using Fancy Pants papers in the kit, then hand-stitched around them.


Another page where I put more of my effort in the background, then kept the rest of the page rather minimal to highlight the stitching.

I used the Fancy Pants ephemera to embellish, adding just a tiny bit of machine-stitching with gold thread.



You're such a beauty.
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9