Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Beautiful

|
So much yumminess in the December kits.

Like, way yummy.

I've been drawn to pinks forever, but you add in some navy and the perfect yellow and gold.... yep. Done.


When I got the December kits I made three layouts right away, and all three have the photo on the lower right side.  If it ain't broke, and all that.


Some lovely washi strips with gold accents.  While I adore those gold washi strips, they can be a booger to photograph!


Feathers, always.


Another washi strip, this time it photographed quite well!  ;)  I added machine-stitching and gold splatters to finish this page off.

Ahhhh, I miss those baby days.

Reminiscing,
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9