Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Golden Days

|
Some people don't love backing cut files.  It can be mundane.  And a gluey mess ;)


I truly don't mind it.  The outcome is worth all the glue stuck to my finger tips.


The December Gossamer Blue kits are so, so pretty.  The perfect color combo to transition from Fall to Winter.  I used a few tags from my stash but the rest of the items came from the December kits.


This photo of my mama and my precious girly..... definitely a golden day in my memory.  Another layout where I just let it flow and it's not overly embellished.  Trimming out the cut file is another thing I've been in to lately; this time because my Silhouette didn't cut the entire file and what a happy accident for me!  I like the over-all look.


The file is from The Cut Shoppe, I adore everything Ashley designs.

Stay golden Pony Boy.
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9