Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Hello

|
Yellow is a new favorite of mine; I used to really dislike it but over the last few years I've fallen in love with this sunshiney color.

The April kits from Gossamer Blue have a whole lot of yellow love in them, and what better way to celebrate yellow than with a daffodil photo?


I used lemonade Mister Huey's to smoosh some color on the white card stock.  I didn't use any gesso this time because the card stock is textured with lines and I wanted that to show up.  I sprayed the Mister Huey's on plastic, added a squirt of water and then squished it right on the paper.



The acetate pieces are from Pink Paislee, found in the Bits & Pieces kit this month.  They actually spell out the word Hello and I didn't intend to cover the word as much as I did, but I think you can sort of tell what it says ;)

I picked black & white and yellow papers from the 6x6 paper pad in Bits & Pieces to mat the photo, then tucked other die cuts here and there.  The blush pink items were used as an accent color.

Have a sunny day!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9