Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Mixed Media Monday Wonder

|
I'm starting a new series on my blog-Mixed Media Monday :)  I've totally fallen for adding gesso, inks, paints, pastes and all sorts to my scrapbook pages, so this is my tribute to where I am right now with creating pages that I love.

First up is a layout featuring Crate Paper products from the Wonder collection, along with some Dear Lizzy, 7 Paper and Simple Stories embellishments.  I used white gesso and a ton of products from Shimmerz on my background, highlighting this fab cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


I used gold dot tissue paper from Hazel & Ruby along with some gold metallic thread; I added Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine and Mister Huey's black spray ink to tie in the colors on the page.  I think black is my favorite accent color ever :)




I used a ton of my favorite liquid adhesive, Scotch Quick Dry, on this page.  It seem like you need that extra bit of liquid glue when you're adhering to paper prepped with gesso.

My girly's BFF is the little guy in the pic; they've been friends since they were almost 1 and I was so happy they had their first year of pre-school together.  Sadly, that's ending for the next school year as Q's bestie is heading to a different school.  We'll still have lots of playtime but it's a bummer :(  So I'll scrap all the pix I have of the two of them together while I can!

Photo cred to Miss Joey at Q's school!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9